Energy Certification ISO 50001
Reducing energy consumption is a tool to reduce fixed costs and business variables and increase the competitiveness of their companies.
Moreover, in addition to reducing costs and greenhouse gas emissions, a certification can improve its reputation, demonstrating its commitment to environmental sustainability in relation to the goals established after the Copenhagen Convention of 20-20-20.
ISO 50001, constitutes an essential tool for energy management based on national and regional regulations in force.
The ISO 50001 standard allows you to implement the processes needed to:
- Analyse the energy consumption
- Identify areas and inefficient processes
- Identify technologies to improve energy efficiency in energy-inefficient areas
- Identify ways that allow you to finance energy efficiency measures (Energy Efficiency)
- Enable monitoring plans, energy performance targets and indicators to reduce consumption
The advantages that can be achieved with the implementation of ISO 50001 are:
- Reduce energy costs
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Identify processes and areas with the greatest energy risk, then reformulate the logic of supply by reducing the risk of energy supply
- Reduce energy consumption has a direct impact on operating costs
- Create respect for the power management policy and consider it as an integral part of the efficiency of its organisation
- Access to financing to buy more energy efficient asset