Product Certification IIP UNI – PIIP
IIP Srl is active in the certification of raw materials, semi-finished and finished plastic products marked with conformity marks IIP UNI and PIIP certifying conformity to national standards (including applicable legal requirements), European, issued by International standards bodies recognized, and technical specifications for new and innovative products that are not available standards or national and / or international standard projects.
These specifications are drawn up on the basis of technical knowledge on the state and on the basis of contributions brought in by the producers concerned working groups operating in Italy and / or by the users.
The certification services provided by IIP provide even surveillance activities carried out on the use of certifications as well as being the first certification, both at the production units in the market by taking samples of products to be certified for testing activities at its testing laboratories.
To perform these activities / services IIP Srl obtained:
- the accreditation of product certification by Accredia activities;
- the accreditation for the testing activities on the physical, chemical and mechanical properties and performance of the product in plastic material by Accredia;
- the exclusive management by UNI (Italian National Agency for Standardization) the IIP-UNI mark attesting the conformity of products-manufactured according to UNI, UNI-EN and UNI-EN-ISO.
The target sectors of IIP related product certification are:
- certification and / or approval of raw materials (sector fluids under pressure, underground drainage and non-compostable and biodegradable) for pipes, films and foils, food contact etc.
- certification of conduits (pipes, valves and fittings, assemblies) in plastic material for the transport of pressurized fluids (water and gas, underground drainage and no, industrial, irrigation etc.)
- certification of pipelines (pipes, valves and fittings, assemblies) in plastic material for the transport of non-pressurized fluids (water, underground drainage and not, irrigation etc.)
- certification of pipelines (pipes, fittings and assemblies) of plastic for the plumbing and heating industry (hot and cold water, heating and cooling etc.).
- certification of pipelines (pipes) of plastic for the cable entry
- certification of doors and windows for the building industry
- certification of thermal insulation panels for the construction industry
- certification of agricultural films
- certification of the counters for drinking water
- certification of gutters
As part of the voluntary certification of product conformity marks issued by IIP they are the following.
The IIP-UNI Mark is related to the certification of plastic products in compliance with UNI, UNI EN, UNI EN ISO.
- The Piip / A Mark is related to the certification of products satisfying the requirements prescribed by UNI, CEN projects, ISO that are at the stage of final approval (public inquiry).
- Brand Piip / B is related to the certification of products satisfying the requirements prescribed by regulations issued by standards bodies other than UNI.
- Brand Piip / C is related to the certification of products satisfying the requirements prescribed by technical specifications (for example prepared by the manufacturer or by the user) and implemented by IIP. The Piip / C label certifies that new and innovative products, licensed, conform to the mechanical, performance, physical and chemical prescribed in the technical specifications.